- Company Name
- TAKEOFF Inc.
- Hosen 2-5-48, Minami Ward, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture, Japan Post Code 702-8027
TEL+81 (0) 86 244 2444 FAX＋81 (0) 86 244 7233 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1984 October
- Share Capital
- 10 Million JPY
- 620 Million JPY (as of 2012)
- Trading Banks
- The Chugoku Bank, Sanin Godo Bank
- Board of Directors
- President: Shusuke Takehisa
Director: Kumi Sakai Director: Hidechika Takehisa Director: Shozaburo Horiguchi
- Project Planning : Enterprise Planning, Strategic Planning, Commercialization Planning, Marketing
Product Design : Product Planning, Product Design, Prototype Production, Overseas Production
Graphic Design : Packaging, Catalogs, Advertising, CI
Multimedia Design : Websites, Photography, Video
- Worked with
- Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry, Okayama Prefecture, Okayama Prefecture
Industrial Promotion Foundation, Okayama Prefectural Government Tourism Division,
Akasaka Town, Kamisaibara Village, Asahi Sogo Printings, Ozaki Shoji, Kawanishi Holdings,
Kobunkan Printings, Sanwa Supply, Santec, Daiei, Tenmaya Ad Center, Tokyu Hands,
Hagihara Industries, Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding, Mitsui Zosen Systems Research
- Three Story Steel-Framed Building (570 m2), Photography Studio, Photography/Video
Equipment, Audio Recording Studio, Computers (80 Stations), Various Graphical Software,
Large format printer, 3D Graphical Software (Claytools, Alias Studio), 3D Modeler (2
stations), Contact Scanner, Band Saw, Drill, Spray-Paint Booth, Portable Vacuum Forming
- 1983 October
- Shusuke Takehisa launched his freelance career after establishing new business, planning,
manufacturing, and selling furniture for an automobile-related company.
- 1984 October
- Established his design agency, TAKEOFF Inc (with 5 million JPY in capital) in Okamachi, Okayama
City when he started doing advertising in addition to product planning.
- 1988 October
- Relocated to his newly-constructed two-story wooden office building in Kanda-cho, Okayama city.
- 1991 March
- Increased capital to 10 million JPY.
- 1992 August
- Relocated to his newly-constructed two story wooden office building in Toshinden, Okayama City.
Acquired facilities to develop prototypes and photography equipment.
- 1997 October
- Built a three-story steel-framed building on the same site. Set-up facilities to develop prototypes, a
photo studio, and a video editing room. Organized corporate support structure.
- 1998 January
- Established a multimedia department. Recruited employees to fully support e-commerce.